Monday 5 January 2015

Harvest Monday - 5th January 2015

Well, I finally have to admit defeat. I haven't harvested anything all week, unless you count a few herbs. I have Parsnips I could pull; I have Brussels Sprouts I could pick; at a pinch I could get a couple of Leeks, but the fact is I have done none of those things!

Instead, this week I am going to daydream about the harvests I am GOING TO HAVE, and I will illustrate my dreaming with some photos of harvests from 2014, so here goes: [Warning - there are loads of photos in this post and very few words!]














 











































And finally, bringing it all Full Circle, here we go again with PSB, which will be ready for cropping in a few weeks' time...


In view of the circumstances, I think I will not be participating in Harvest Monday for a couple of months, but "See you later".

10 comments:

  1. Superb Mark they say a photo is worth a thousand words so by my reckoning you have saved thirty thousdand of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. January is a good time for looking forward and it won't be long until we're all itching to open those seed packets and get some sowing done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to a lot of harvests too. And it was a really nice look at harvests past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some fabulous photos/ I bet you spend as long arranging the fruit and veg as eating it,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful parade of photos. You had a fabulous year of harvests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review of some wonderful baskets. Thanks for tickling my senses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely way to look forward. An exciting time of year all this planning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No words necessary, what beautiful photos! You've got me dreaming now too ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I grew so many different veg this year, or so I thought. Looking through your gorgeous photos makes me realize how many veg I am still missing in the garden...

    And btw - I would DEFINITELY count herbs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.