Monday 23 August 2010

The Italian Job

Here are some pictures of a few of my Italian Gold climbing beans. As I wrote elsewhere, I had a lot of trouble getting any plants of these established, and I am not expecting a bumper crop, but you have to admit they are good-looking beans. Use them as you would Runner beans...

Italian Gold

Italian Gold


I have decided that if I am going to take photos of food nicely posed on plates etc, I might as well take the opportunity to show off some of the nice plates and bowls we have acquired over the years.The plate on which I am displaying these beans is one we purchased at the Te-Papa museum in Wellington, New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.